Table of contents for Hypnotic Influence
- An Introduction To Hypnotic Influence
- How To Make People Do What THEY Want
- Make Money Easily Leave Your Prospect’s Hands
- Tips From The World’s Greatest Hypnotist
- How To Secretly Seduce Your Prospects
- The Ultimate Secret To Hypnotic Influence
- Hypnotic Influence Part 1: Review and Exercises
- Creating Hypnotic Rapport And Gaining Trust
- How To Make People Want To Follow Your Commands
- The Greatest Hypnotic Influence Secret Ever Revealed!
- Trance – It’s All About Feeling High!
- Discover The Hypnotic Value Of Values
- Behind The Hypnotic Influence Crystal Ball
- Hypnotic Influence Part 2: Review and Exercises
- Hypnotic Influence Appendix A: Hypnotic Language Patterns
What if there was a way to distort a prospective customer’s sense of time and make it seem like they’ve already bought your product and have, in fact, enjoyed using it for a long time already. Would you look back at reading this paragraph, say a week from now, and realize that your entire life was a series of events that brought you to this very moment of understanding?
So do you want to learn how to have your very own magical crystal ball and predict someone’s past, present, and future?
First, let me give you an example of how I use time distortion to handle buyer’s remorse. After someone purchases from me, I tell them:
“Congratulations. And you may, like most people, experience some buyer’s remorse. But I’m confident that if you were to step into the future a year from now, you would look back at today and be proud of your decision.”
How does this work? Well, I first predict their buyer’s remorse. It’s natural, most people feel it. This helps them to feel ok about it and almost expect it. Why would I want them to do that? If they’re going to do it anyway, I’m going to soften it a little and I’m going to add a twist. That remorseful feeling is going to trigger a series of events that leaves them feeling proud. First, they’ll step into the future a year from now. Then they’ll look back at today and do what? That’s right, feel a sense of pride.
How many ways will you find yourself applying time distortion in the near future?
Let’s take a look at another example:
“Won’t it be great after you’ve joined my team and you can look back at this moment and imagine how fortunate you were to have this opportunity to improve the quality of your life now?”
Can you see how this works now?
The next time you encounter resistance from a prospective customer, rather than finding the reasons why they’re resisting, take them on a trip to a point in time either before they resisted so they can see it in a different way, or take them into the future when they’ve already made the decision you want them to make. Get into the habit of noticing the tense of your language. When you begin to notice how you already use time distortion unconsciously, you will find yourself consciously looking at your language to find better ways of presenting time to your prospects.