WTF! Congdon Fired From RocketBoom

Rocketboom was a daily watch for me. (Rocketboom and Ze Frank). And 80% of the reason I watched was because of Amanda. The other 20% was the content. Even when she talked about things I didn’t care about, I watched her. So I’ll probably unsubscribe at some point. But I’ll be curious to see what happens. It’s really too bad.

:

rocketboom logoRocketboom was a daily watch for me. (Rocketboom and ). And 80% of the reason I watched was because of Amanda. The other 20% was the content. Even when she talked about things I didn’t care about, I watched her. So I’ll probably unsubscribe at some point. But I’ll be curious to see what happens. It’s really too bad.

Amanda Congdon has been forced to popular video blog over a disagreement with her partner, Andrew Baron. For details, see the Amanda recorded and placed on her blog. She says “My partner, Andrew Baron, is no longer interested in being my partner.”

Update: Andrew Baron on the situatioin (image hosted by Dave Winer), which paints a vastly different picture. Oh and Dave, . Listen to the video. Amanda doesn’t say the word “fired”, but she does say words that mean the same thing. The funny thing is, based on what looks like really happened, she’s full of crap. Or both of them are.

I sure hope Ze doesn’t get in a fight with the and end up like Amanda or Andrew.